Proper care and maintenance of your DMT shoes
make the difference
- - Clean with a mild soap or a damp cloth.
- - Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place. No direct sunlight.
- - After riding in wet conditions stuff the shoes with newspaper to reduce the moisture.
- - Make sure that wet shoes can dry in a warm not hot area with good air circulation If the shoes are not damp or wet after use, simply clean them with a mild soap or cloth.
- - If the shoes are equipped boa fit systems, clean them carefully and regularly apply a silicone-based or similar lubricant.
NOT TO DO:
- - Do not use solvents, paint thinner or harsh chemicals.
- - We do not recommend putting your shoes in a washing machine; might be a good and fun option but the carbon sole and the steel small parts might damage the machine.
- - When drying, never place near or next to heaters, laundry dryer, fire or other sources of heat.