FK10 in every detail
Find out all there is to know on these MTB enduro Knit cycling shoes.
The FK10 was designed with the rigours of flat Pedal enduro and freeride trail riding in mind, but with a universal technology that would also work as you cruise around town. The full Engineered knit upper offers a great fit that adapts to your foot shape. Flat pedal specific sole pattern featuring Michelin® OCX compound for excellent grip and durability.
● Hybrid Engineered 3D Knit upper.
● Thin abrasion resistance coating in high wear areas with extra protection on toe cap.
● High traction Michelin® sole with “FORMULA” compound for ultimate performance.
● Low profile on and off the bike.
● Reflective accents.
To ensure the most effective and safe cleaning of the FK10 shoes, we recommend you use mild soap or a damp cloth. Never use solvents, paint thinners or harsh chemical products. To find out more about how to care for your shoes, please see the relative section.
All DMT shoes have a 2-year warranty.
Read our conditions to find out more.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Our shoes are normally delivered within working 5 days. To find out more about our shipping policy and returns conditions, please see the relative section.
3D KNIT TECHNOLOGY
3D Knit technology takes the knitted structure innovation to a whole new level. Using technical yarns and specific Engineered Knit structures, we make a shoe that is so light that you can hardly feel it. Light and less bulky, excellent fit, superior breathability and fast drying: these are just some of the benefits that combine comfort with excellent performance.
This Michelin® outsole has two main advantages:
1) PATENTED MICHELIN SLIP-RESISTANT “BLOCK-SIPING”, whose pattern offers adherence and adaptability on different surfaces.
2) VARIABLE TREAD, with an internal design conceived to offer superior traction and perfect water evacuation.