TK10 in every detail
Find out all there is to know on these free rideK nit shoes.
The TK10 shoe has a stretch engineered knit upper with extra protection and reinforcements. It is sturdy yet surprising lighter than most other shoes in this category. Whether you are pedalling under your own power or on an E-Bike, this shoe offers exceptional comfort and breathabilty.
● Hybrid Engineered 3D Knit upper.
● Variable thickness and knit structures for ultimate comfort.
● Boa® Fit System with shield.
● Thin abrasion resistance coating in wear areas with extra protection in higher wear
● High grip Michelin® outsole.
● Reflective accents.
To ensure the most effective and safe cleaning of the TK10 shoes, we recommend you use mild soap or a damp cloth. Never use solvents, paint thinners or harsh chemical products. To find out more about how to care for your shoes, please see the relative section.
All DMT shoes have a 2-year warranty.
Read our conditions to find out more.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Our shoes are normally delivered within working 5 days. To find out more about our shipping policy and returns conditions, please see the relative section.
3D KNIT TECHNOLOGY
3D Knit technology takes the knitted structure innovation to a whole new level. Using technical yarns and specific Engineered Knit structures, we make a shoe that is so light that you can hardly feel it. Light and less bulky, excellent fit, superior breathability and fast drying: these are just some of the benefits that combine comfort with excellent performance.
DIAL IN closure system for a precise, safe fit in all weather conditions. This technology provides for easier control and combines several different benefits, such as: micro-adjustable, durability, sustainability and lightness thanks to the special laces.
MICHELIN® TK10 SOLE
This Michelin® outsole has two main advantages:
1) PATENTED MICHELIN SLIP-RESISTANT “BLOCK-SIPING”, whose pattern offers adherence and adaptability on different surfaces.
2) VARIABLE TREAD, with an internal design conceived to offer superior traction and perfect water evacuation.